This is a typical Victorian bible with sculptured boards. Both boards were detached and a number of pages needed repairs. Leather at the head and tail of the spine was worn away. Most of the textblock was intact. The original spine leather was removed and saved for later. I repaired the damaged pages and re-attached them to the text block. I made a new leather spine of a matching colour leather and I made new endpapers using appropriate marble paper with a cloth joint. I added a hollow of strong Japanese paper for additional strength and the book was mounted into its new case. The original leather spine was tidied up and then attached to the new leather spine. Finally the book was polished.